4th annual Commercial insurance Awards
The showcase for excellence within business insurance – organised by CIR Magazine (Continuity, Insurance and Risk Magazine).
Now in their fourth year, the Commercial Insurance Awards, hosted by CIR Magazine, are the showcase for excellence within commercial insurance. The Commercial Insurance Awards are unique in rewarding the particular issues around the insurance of commercial enterprises, and were created to allow the commercial insurance sector to shine. This event represents the pinnacle of best practice, a chance to learn from the best, a fantastic gala dinner, entertainment and the chance to network with the best of the sector from insurers, brokers and technology providers. The awards are FREE TO ENTER and are open to any organisation with a UK office.
Why enter the Commercial Insurance Awards?
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing - through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.